According to a statistical report, Facebook advertising in the United Kingdom is set to make about $4 billion, in which it comprises more than 90 percent of the advertising revenue of the platform come from mobile ads.
So, how can Facebook advertising benefit your business? What types of ads can you run on this social media platform?
In this post, you’ll learn the benefits of Facebook advertising when it comes to promoting your brand and growing your business.
Convenient Metric Monitoring
The most important Facebook ad metrics include traffic, conversion, and revenue. Of course, the results will depend on the Facebook marketing campaign ad you’re running, such as boosted posts, page like ads, traffic ads, reach and awareness ads, conversion ads, lead generation ads, and optimization.
Learning how to advertise on Facebook and monitoring your metrics will help you grow and manage your business. It will save you more money, time, and effort in the long run as compared to other traditional and paid online marketing strategies.
Here are the details of some of these Facebook marketing campaigns and how you can boost your metrics:
- Boosted Ads: These ads are seen on Facebook on a specific period of time, such as boosting your ads for three to five days for only $5 to $10 or a month’s boost priced at $50 to $100. With boosted ads, you can improve your paid reach, as well as your page likes and shares.
- Lead Generation Ads: If you want to collect user information, like email addresses or offer a service, you have to create lead generation ads by providing a pop-up form when a user opens the Facebook app or web browser.
- Conversion Ads: For those in the online or e-commerce business, running conversion ads brings tons of benefits. It’s an excellent way to you track conversion rate coming from social media ads. You can use Facebook advertising to drive more people to your online store and convert them as paying customers.
Send Marketing Message and Engage with Your Target Audience
The ads manager of Facebook is easy to access and manage with plenty of options for targeting and retargeting. It means that you can easily send your marketing message and engage with your target audience by narrowing your parameters, such as location, demographics, lookalike audiences, and behaviors.
A tracking pixel can be inserted into your web pages to target ideal customers according to the products they show interest in.
Here are some tips on how to engage with your target audience through Facebook advertising:
- Hold a Contest: Initiate a contest, such as a trivia game, word or object hunting, or the best selfie on Facebook to engage with your audience. Be ready to offer fun and cool prizes to the winners.
- Share Your Personal Stories: Social media is a perfect platform to inspire your audience by sharing your personal stories, like a video showing how you were able to face the struggles when you were still starting your business or an interview video of one of your loyal employees’ humble beginnings.
- Ask a Question: It’s also a good idea to ask a unique and interesting question in which your target audience can relate to your products and services. For instance, you can ask a question about New Year’s resolution or good luck ideas this 2020. While it’s tempting to ask controversial questions, it’s still safe to ask questions that are positive. A good question stirs people’s interest and also invite others to give their opinions or ideas.
Gain a Broader Customer Base
You can adopt mobile technology as part of your business strategy through social advertising, most especially using Facebook and capture a broader customer base. Facebook has more than one and a half billion users worldwide, which continuously grow, and using the ads manager of Facebook can help you reach more consumers anywhere in the world.
Here’s how you can attract more Facebook users to follow you:
- Create Quality Posts: If you want more Facebook users to follow you, don’t focus too much on direct ad content. Social media make a great platform to interact, relax, and engage and not to advertise or watch advertisements. So your posts should be entertaining, helpful, and relevant.
- Be Active and Consistent: Being active, responsive, and consistent on what you do on Facebook will encourage more users to follow you, most especially if your posts help people resolve their everyday concerns. Uploading entertaining videos, inspiring quotes, or funny images is one way to give them a temporary, relaxing escape from reality.
Facebook Ads Are Affordable
As compared to traditional advertising methods, Facebook advertising is a lot cheaper. If you want to gain great organic traffic, going through social media via Facebook is the best way to do it. For instance, with as low as $5 a day, you can already post your ads and reach up to 200 potential customers. That’s why small businesses use Facebook advertising as a cost-effective marketing method with reporting tools included.
Boost Brand Awareness and Product Exposure
Even if users are not clicking through your ads, your brand gains exposure whenever people check their newsfeed. With increased visibility online, you establish trust and confidence among your preferred audiences because your business is always seen online.
Fast and Easy Form of Marketing
It’s simple, fast, and easy to market your business with Facebook advertising. With just a few clicks, you can integrate your Facebook fan page to your website and other social media platforms for a more solid social media advertising.
Here are some features and things you can do with Facebook advertising:
- Get video views
- Promote your FB Page
- Reach people near your business
- Send people to your website
- Get people to claim your offer
- Increase engagement in your app
Facebook advertising enables you to reach more audience who are more likely to be interested in your products and services. Using the features of Facebook ads manager, you can create your sales and marketing ads easily and deliver them straight to your target audience to improve your trust rating, site traffic, and sales.
Also, you can benefit from the tracking and analytics of Facebook, allowing you to determine your marketing strengths and weaknesses, so you can stop those that aren’t working and improve or continue your best practices.