For women, their hair has a significant impact on the look. They take so much time in styling their hair not only for events but even in their daily lives.
What most women desire is to have thick, shiny, and luscious hair. So let me help you achieve that by sharing with you some helpful tips.
Natural Way to Achieve Luscious Hair
Make sure that you get your hair chopped occasionally. When you grow your hair too long, the weight brings it all down, making it look thin and flat. If you do want long hair, still get a haircut from time to time because split ends will make your hair appear unhealthy.
You need to try flipping your part to different sides because having it on one side for a long time will make it flat. Switching hair parts will add volume to your hair and will create a natural bouncing effect.
To make your hair healthier, you have to be gentle when handling it. When you are shampooing or rinsing, you have to massage your hair gently to avoid hair breakage. You also have to be careful when you comb your hair.
Using Home Products
Some people think that the only way to nurture the hair is by using serums and silicone-based products, but that is not entirely true. Yes, they do work and help make your hair healthy, but they could also damage your hair after some time. Here are some natural products that you may find in your house that can help moisturize your hair:
- Apple Cider Vinegar: Using this can help you achieve glossy and lustrous hair. It contains acid that can close the cuticle on your head. You mix this with water and use it after washing your hair. After applying it, you rinse it with water.
- Massage with Coconut Oil: This type of oil penetrates the hair shaft, thus repairs protein loss in the hair. Massaging is an excellent way to stimulate the scalp and strengthen the hair follicles.
- Rinsing with Cold Water: Using cold water to rinse your hair after applying conditioner will help seal the cuticle. Hot water eliminates the essential oils on our hair, which results in dull and dry hair.
Effective Hair Treatments and Formulas
DHT blocking shampoos are one of the newer innovations. Researchers and chemists specifically designed these to promote hair regrowth and prevent further hair loss. These are especially beneficial for men as they produce more DHT. This hormone blocks hair follicles and prevents the growth of hair. There are many various kinds of DHT shampoos consisting of different ingredients and formulations. Here are some of the best ones thus far:
- Maple Holistics Biotin Shampoo
- Pure Biology Hair Growth Stimulating Shampoo for Hair Growth and Volume
- Honeydew Products Hair Loss Shampoo
- Pronexa Hairgenics Clinical Strength Hair Growth and Regrowth Therapy Shampoo
- First Botany Cosmeceuticals Hair Growth Hair Loss Shampoo
To learn the more about these products and their pros and cons, visit this page now.
There are other hair treatments that you can use to have healthier hair. You can use hair serum as this will instantly make your hair appear shiny and vibrant. Also, using hair conditioner is a must. Try to research more about the different brands available and find the best one for you. I would suggest you choose organic ones if you are highly allergic to more commercial products.
Other Suggestions for Healthier Hair
- Do not shampoo your hair every day because the chemicals it contains will dry out and eliminate the natural oils of both your hair and scalp. Try shampooing only 2-3 times a week, but if you have naturally very oily hair, then you can do it more.
- After shampooing, you should always apply conditioner.
- Do not expose your hair to scorching conditions. Use a steam function when blowdrying and apply heat protection spray when going out.
- It is essential to eat healthier. Consume more vegetables and fruits, especially those that contain omega 3, iron, and zinc. Iron carries oxygen to your hair follicles and zinc prevents scalp flaking. Try avoiding drinking alcoholic drinks as they usually dry out your hair.
- Avoid or reduce your stress because stress may lead to hair thinning.
Follow these easy tips, and you will surely get the moisture back and achieve the luscious and voluminous hair you have always dreamed of having.