Bitcoin has rapidly grown by leaps and bounds in upcoming years and no guys, it is no more just digital currency but it has grown to become the greatest financial investment format of the 21st century.
You will be amazed to know that even though Bitcoin is kind of volatile and unstable by nature but still people have a lot of confidence in this cryptocurrency and they are investing a huge amount in Bitcoin trading.
The reason is pretty simple! Bitcoin trading has made a lot of people millionaires overnight and who does not want to become rich!
People who are interested in investing in Bitcoin, you are in the right place! In this blog, I will tell you what exactly Bitcoin is and how does it function?
For more information on crypto-trading, visit the bitcoincode.io
What is Bitcoin?
Bitcoin is a digital currency that you cannot see or touch. Just like the form of dollars, yen or pounds that you see in your credit cards and online banking, that is some figures. However, what makes it different from the traditional paper currency is that it is not controlled by any third party like bank or government.
Your Bitcoin is completely yours and no third party has any kind of authority to it. The selling and buying rate of the Bitcoin determines its value and Bitcoin is limited in number, unlike paper currency which the government produces in a huge amount every year.
However, apart from a certain set of benefits that trading with Bitcoin system comes with, there is also one huge flaw in Bitcoin and that is you cannot undo the transaction that you have once done and it is one of the biggest reasons why Bitcoin is an ultimate favorite of businessmen.
Now, let us guide you as to how Bitcoin trading works?
Beginners may be a bit lot here, but trust me it is a pretty simple process. Bitcoin trading depends on two things:
- A highly secure Bitcoin wallet to store bitcoins
- A setup account wit exchange to buy and sell Bitcoins.
There are different wallets available for storing Bitcoin. There are huge options available. Besides, using an exchange is the easiest way to gain access to buying and selling. Ensure that you choose a reputable exchange for Bitcoin trading such as Coinbase or CEX. Again, we’ve created an article highlighting the best exchanges to trade Bitcoin on.
Once your account is set up you’re good to go. However, it’s important to understand what you’re buying and can you afford to buy. It is also important to understand the way Bitcoin functions, do proper research, get a good knowledge of algorithms and it is important as you are investing your hard-earned money in trading and nobody likes to lose money.
At last, without going into too many details, let me tell you different fundamental and technical analysis techniques for being a pro at Bitcoin trading!
- Popularity: As already told above that the value of Bitcoin depends on its supply and demand. Bitcoin is a limited value product, so the more media is around Bitcoin the more will be its demand and higher will it’s price.
- Events: Just like it happens with any kind of stock or investment, whether it is good or bad news related to the stock, bond or Bitcoin…it is ought to affect the price of Bitcoin.
- Experiment: Bitcoin is a still kind of experiment which is not accepted worldwide and still many of the firms and states refuse to accept it as a global method of payment.