Help is at hand for all aspiring sales professionals at a special event at Church House Conference Centre on 22nd October where, during the course of just one day, attendees of the Sales Secrets Masterclass will learn the techniques that will enhance their sales skills and improve conversion rates, results and profitability for both themselves and their teams.
The host, Nicola Cook, is on a mission to professionalise and inspire sales growth in the UK. Nicola is the CEO of Company Shortcuts, an award-winning entrepreneur and a best-selling author in the field of professional selling and personal and business growth. She has spent 25 years at the cutting edge of sales and business development, and has recruited, built and developed sales teams for companies like P&G, American Express, Chase Manhattan Bank and Gucci. As a fellow of ISMM she now specialises in advising businesses on how to get the best from their own sales teams.
Company Shortcuts have organised a jam-packed agenda for the event that will guide attendees to overcome the challenges and capitalise on the opportunities that all sales professionals face, such as:
· How to implement a business structure and sales process that removes anxiety, stress and fear
· How to track sales effectively to plan income and spot opportunities
· How and when to introduce technology to streamline your processes
· How to qualify opportunities and lukewarm leads into hot prospects
· Learn the sales “asks” that will impact results by more than 50%
· How to devise a sales language that will work for your industry and customers
· How to use sales skills to write powerful sales copy
Hundreds of entrepreneurs and their teams have already benefited from the rewards and motivation of faster conversion rates after attending previous Sales Secrets Masterclass events, and events in October, March and June are all filling up fast.
Sales Secrets Masterclass will take place on Wednesday 22nd October 2014 at the Church House Conference Centre, Westminster, London and is organised by Company Shortcuts. Future Sales Secrets events will be held on 12th March & 25th June. Tickets are available from http://companyshortcuts.com/events/sales-secrets-masterclass/ priced £300.