In today’s world, everyone has a packed schedule. Everybody always has something going on, such as work, exercise, school, social gatherings, etc.
This kind of active and overflowing daily routine can lead to stress and tension, which can have a detrimental effect on your physical and mental health. If you want to be productive and stay healthy at the same time, then you should consult the following list of amazing simple apps and software that will streamline your activities and boost productivity.
- Mailtrack: Mailtrack is an extremely useful software and browser extension that will allow you to track the performance of your emails. It is also available as a very useful app that will provide you with simple email tracking You will receive valuable insights about your email marketing’s performance.
- do: Any.do is a fabulous productivity platform that is meant for use by individuals and teams to stay organized and be more productive. It is available for free on all major platforms such as Windows, Mac OS, iOS and Android. It comes with included calendars and planners.
- Due: Due is a fantastic app that is available for iPhone and iPad users. Due offers a very simple and elegant user interface where you will be able to keep accurate track of all your important tasks, appointments, responsibilities, etc. Due also offers users a highly reliable reminder service.
- Google Keep: If you want a simple and seamless interface where you can keep track of all the items that you need to get done, then you should definitely install Keep. It is available on all platforms, and is automatically integrated with Gmail. It is the best list app.
- Slack: Slack is a proprietary peer-to-peer messaging platform that is designed especially for corporate use. This platform allows users to form text channels, voice channels, video channels, etc. Users can also message each other personally. If you want to organize your team’s work efficiently, then you should use Slack.
- Pocket: Pocket is a really cute and simple mobile app that will allow you to save web pages so that you can get back to reading them later. Pocket might seem like a simple URL-based bookmarking tool, but it can streamline your workflow and can enhance your productivity greatly.
- Forest: Forest is a mobile app that is available on Android and iOS phones. It is a simple and creative productivity app that is designed to stop users from spending too much time on their phone. It’ll allow you to win points if you stay away from the phone.
- Noisli: Noisli is a very simple software and app platform that users can use to access white noises of various kinds. White noise helps individuals to focus and be more productive. The Noisli app/software will allow you to get more done in a very small amount of time.
These are some of the simplest and most elegant apps and software that you can use to dramatically enhance your productivity. Most of these apps are available for free and they are also highly effective.